Sunday, 30 April 2017

It's pink I think


I am happy to announce I have been asked to  join a new challenge Design Team,
Digitally Made, which is 100% digital. I do love to do digital
projects so of course I said 'yes'.


digital

We are having a 'count down mini challenge' and you can
enter your creations HERE.

I know some of you love digital and some don't but if you do
come along and give it a go...as I used to 'test' tutorials for 
digital tutorial writers, I enjoy the challenge.

This mini challenge is a warm up challenge:
Create a 100% digital project that includes a number on it.
We are counting down to go live with our first challenge on
May 1st.

My project below...



I do hope you will join in.  You do not have to be perfect,  just use 
digital images and make something up for us to enjoy and learn.



10 comments:

  1. Sounds great, I will try to join in, but probably not yet! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new Design Team, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project Annie and great news about your position on the new digital team.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats fantastic news Annie, not surprised you are fantastic with your digital work.
    Sending hugs lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats my friend!
    cant wait to see your amazing work!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. How bright and colourful this is and congrats on your new DT too!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My comment just disappeared !! Hope you got it!! Carolxxxx

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on you DT position.
    Love your colourful project it's brilliant.
    Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats my dear friend, you are amazing with digital image, fantastic project Annie. love your new look blog.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Annie! This is a beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy visiting my blog...thanks for your comment.♥