Monday, 1 May 2017

NEW DIGITAL CHALLENGE BLOG


I am happy to announce I have been asked to  join a new challenge,
Digitally Made, which is 100% digital.

digital
I know some of you love digital and some don't but if you do
come along and give it a go...as I used to 'test' tutorials for 
digital tutorial writers, I love it.
Here is my digital creation. I will always have a tutorial
for you to use if you like to give it a go.
All images and sentiment is included you  just have to put it together.
I use Paint Shop Pro x 9



I do hope you will join in.  You do not have to be perfect,  just use 
digital images and make something up for us to enjoy and learn.




12 comments:

  1. What a cute project. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab project, have fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful what an amazing digital design just love it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute ideas on this one Annie. Look forward to joining in

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Annie wow this is gorgeous and the colours are wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful digital design,Annie.Love it.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Annie. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi aNNie,
    beautiful work, and a very lovely card.
    Your image is so sweet.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aNNie your page is just gorgeous, such a lovely colour and beautiful elements. Thank you for being part of the design team.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you "cut out" the image of the child

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! that is absolutely beautiful, love it. The colours, elements and of course the sweet child make it.
    Thank you for your visit, I really appreciate it.
    I have been away from Blogging for so long but enjoying being back.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy visiting my blog...thanks for your comment.♥